.

Thursday 27 May 2010

a funny year




we are having such a strange spring this year. at the end of may, it's still very rare to see the sun for longer stretches of time and it's unusually cold, i'm wearing cardigans and scarves all the time, jeans and boots. looking on the bright side, this also means some blossoms are lasting much longer than they otherwise would have. i don't know what these are - some kind of cherry maybe? now they have gone as well. and we are still waiting for the sun.

p.s.: finally got around to posting some places to stay in berlin over on my other blog, mostlyberlin.

8 comments:

elena nuez said...

Wow i really like them!!!
I love this kind of photos ...
♥ Elena, the follower one

MANDY said...

We are supposed to be heading into winter here in Australian, and until a week or so ago I was still wearing summer dresses ..... things are changing???

Polly said...

I know what you mean, it was very cold here in London too... Then suddenly last weekend sun came out and all the blossom is gone! So although now I'm wearing tees and sandals I kinda miss the blooming trees... I love the first photo, the colour is lovely and deep.

alexandria said...

I love being able to still see petals like this through your post. I also loved your inspiration picks below. It's always so wonderful to visit here.

jane said...

i know! it´s still light here at 9 pm- i keep thinking it´s 5 in the afternoon. happy weekend!

Guusje said...

gorgeous!

jane said...

hey! me again.would you sending me your email. i have some photo questions for you. p.s. i just spent the past half an hour here soaking up all your photos and i´m leaving happy. :)

lea said...

yeah it really is a strange year. we have finally got sun and warmer temperatures here in copenhagen this weekend. feels like summer arrived over night. : )

i love the combination of these two photos

followers

***