.

Friday 16 March 2012

that thing

///

thank you so much for your thoughts on pinterest, tumblr and everything related. i really enjoyed that exchange, and it really helped me get things clearer in my mind.

i have decided to keep my pinterest, using it in a way i consider fairly. if you'd like to follow the little brainstorm we had about this, take a look at the comments to this post.

one thing i found particularly helpful of late, is a little tool that aids finding the sources of images, and by that means crediting the author. take a look.

well, today is a gorgeous sunny day that started so well, i'm all in a very good mood - have a good one yourself!

6 comments:

isabelle said...

Thank you Kristina!
This is so helpful. I pinned an image yesterday and could not find the author. Thanks to you, now the photographer is credited!
have a wonderful day:)

Ben said...

Hey, thanks for that little tool, much appreciated! Got it on my bookmark bar... When are you starting your five words project? I couldn't find a story about it?

Ben said...

Clicked the 'Post Comments (Atom)' link and it just came up with loads of code. Hope that's just me...

kristina - no penny for them said...

hey ben, thanks. no idea about the 'post comments' link, to be honest. let me know if you've got any ideas how to fix it.

re my 'five words' project: it's been on the backburner for quite a while, don't know if and when i'll take it up again. in any event, here's a link to the 'five words' archive: http://nopennyforthem.blogspot.com/search/label/five%20words

Marion said...

Thank you so much for this tool, it is brilliant !

alexandria said...

This photo is so simple and beautiful. I noticed that pinterest has recently changed their terms and it looks like they have resolved the issues which is great!

followers

***