.

Friday 2 July 2010

friday inspiration



1. Untitled, 2. déjeuner sur l'herbe, 3. ., 4. ., 5. Untitled, 6. Untitled, 7. No Words: Oregon Mix, 8. Untitled, 9. barreras de luz

take a look at these shots by some of my favourite flickr photographers - go and have a look at their streams as well by clicking on the caption underneath the mosaic. this time, my faves are more diverse, but that's just the way it is - just what speaks to me at the moment.

i'm away this weekend, finally some time again with k. very happy about that.

follow my blog with bloglovin

10 comments:

alexandria said...

Beautiful inspirations! I always look forward to these and I hope you have such a wonderful weekend.

MANDY said...

I love your Friday Inspirations, these ones are so great. Oh and have a lovely weekend with K !!!!!

christine said...

oh beautiful, comme toujours!

bussola said...

fantastic your Friday Inspirations

elena nuez said...

what a beautiful selections!!!
have a happy weekend!!!

MANDY said...

I have just passed on a blogging award to you, check out my Friday Favorites.

Marion said...

Such a great composition, as always !
Bisous dear !

Kaylovesvintage said...

the first one is my fav one..
enjoy your weekend and the summer

Bohème Circus said...

very beautiful selection, I like the inspiration mood create by this mosaic...

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

beautiful. i like the diversity. hope you enjoyed the time off.

followers

***