.

Monday 29 November 2010

just to say

victoria met albert
victoria met albert

just to say thank you for your feed-back on my last post - you are the best, you really are! if you like, you can still suggest images in my flickr as potential poster material, i'd love to hear your thoughts!

oh, and don't you just want one of those paper snowflakes? i saw them at victoria met albert, a new shop in my neighbourhood (they are not currently available but should be soon. guess who's in line for a purchase). more to come, here and over on mostly berlin.

tell me, did you have a good start to your week?

follow my blog with bloglovin

14 comments:

máni said...

yes, they look so great! i want one too! or three...or more.

Bee said...

I love, love the first picture. Wonderful contrast.

Isn't that a wonderful name for a shop? A good excuse to visit Berlin again, I think. xx

Erin Wallace said...

Kristina - I love these photos!

xo Erin

P R I M O E Z A said...

totally gorgeous. you've captured them beautifully.

Pascale said...

Oh, this is beautiful...
I didn't answer your question... I will !-))

alexandria said...

Oh snowflakes! What a find! It's definitely been a good start to the week for me. I hope the same for you!

MANDY said...

These are just beautiful .... I want some !!!

Hermine said...

Oh, these are stunning ! Beautiful !

l i s e said...

WOW i do love these snowflakes!
thanks

jackie said...

I'd love to have one of those snowflakes in my room!

Marion said...

Fun they have done almost the same at COS here...
;-)

Unknown said...

Lovely ones!
Will love to have all room celling full of them...just to see snow falling while i am warm at bed

Kaylovesvintage said...

oh ..so pretty ,please let me know
when you can get them...i send my friend to buy one..so pretty

Anonymous said...

Lovely paper snow !!!

followers

***