Wednesday, 10 November 2010
and seven more
a while ago, astrid kindly passed an award to me and tagged me to tell you seven things about myself. thank you, astrid!
it always kind of puzzles me when i have to think about myself, usually i don't describe myself, i just am. at the same time, it can't hurt to stop and think every once in a while, right? so let's see.
- seeing a red squirrel running up and down a tree on the other side of the street makes me smile (it's over there right now!)
- i love the sound of words like 'gossamer', 'haberdashery' or 'threadbare'
- beauty touches me and makes me go all quiet
- i'm a scaredy cat
- a friend of mine told me: the best way out is through. sounds true
- time with my man and my friends is the most precious thing i own
- i'm so glad i rediscovered photography
if you'd like to play along, let us know in the comments!
p.s.: all photos taken at sgaminegg.
follow my blog with bloglovin