.

Monday 25 October 2010

well



family was here this past weekend. it kind of feels very quiet now they've gone. the nieces were great and it felt good to be the top-of-the-list to sit next to or to have one's hair brushed and a ponytail made, or a story read to. also, i'm now rated a top-notch stick finder. says l (5) to her sister a (3): 'she finds the best sticks, and she'll find one for you too'. which she did. the sticks, of course, immediately turned into horses. its 'front name' being angel, its 'behind-name' suzie. if you ask her nicely, she'll run round and round in a circle.

p.s.: hope to have some film shots from the weekend soon and perhaps a couple to share.

p.p.s.: what's your motto for this week?

p.p.p.s.: i've just decided mine is 'don't chicken out!'

follow my blog with bloglovin

8 comments:

alessandra said...

Every Day is a Good DAY!
; )

Anna Vee said...

I also have nieces and your story sounded so familiar... It's funny, and actually flattering when little children pick you up to be the best aunt (or even the best person in general) in the whole world! :)

My motto for this week could be: Speak only good things of everyone. (I've been unfortunate to hear people say very bad and mean things about each other behind their backs, and I'm planning on changing the world on my part!)

la ninja said...

I love it that the stick-horse's head had one name and its bottom another. priceless.

good w-ends are... well... the best?

Ulrika said...

It does sound good. Weekends are the best :)

alexandria said...

Love the balloons.

Motto: Remember the little things that mean so much.

kristina said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend! my motto for the week: two dogs are better than one - even if one of them is yet to be house-trained...

jana said...

i love the colours in this photo...
mein motto für diese woche, oder besser mein vorsatz: das chaos in meiner wohnung besiegen...nicht besonders aufregend, aber nötig :)

Unknown said...

what a lovely story.......and I have to say I often feel like the rear end of a horse!

followers

***