.

Sunday 17 October 2010

some days are golden




today is one of them. the light is so beautiful, i don't quite think i'll be able to capture it with my camera. but i can feel how it teases me to smile. (by the way, little miss panther is turning a bit chubby. could be i'm giving her too many treats.)

on the days not so golden (not just weather-wise), i often wish i was better at problem solving and crisis management. i tend to panic and worry so much, even though i'm a rather level-headed person. what's your very best trouble shooting strategy?

p.s.: thanks so much for all your music tips, i've been busy listening already!

follow my blog with bloglovin

10 comments:

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Cuuute -like a black Garfield (don't tell her I said that ;-) )
I knit or take pictures to keep me sane, I find both quite meditating!

christine said...

oh oh oh ! so beautiful!

Ulrika said...

Agree, today is golden. I love the light, fresh, cool, calm days we're having.
And tell miss panther she is perfect, nothing wrong with some extra pounds. Says I who feel like I've swallowed a big pumpkin or something, hihi :)

Anonymous said...

oh my..i know exactly what you mean..sometimes the light is just so magic that I think 'click click click' and try to keep moments in my head...
I think 'keep calm and carry on' helps me a lot not to panic;)...and ticking things from lists (how german)

Marion said...

R is such a star ! Look at that pose !

jana said...

nice photos. i love golden days.
i'm pretty bad at crisismanaging and problemsolving myself and i get more nervous than i'd like to more often than i'd like to. buh. yoga is good. deep breaths. fresh air. lots of hot tea....still looking for the perfect strategy, too.

Bárbara said...

oh to keep me sane i take pictures :)

alessandra said...

soft and beautiful...
happy monday

alexandria said...

Lovely shots and it's so enjoyable to see the golden light for sure. When I need to relax I will write, read a book, play the piano, or spend some time cooking. All those things tend to help lift my mood each time.

Lenneke said...

Hi Kristina!
How are you?
I love the top photo! The colours are just wow!
I was wondering if you are still interested in the dress since I keep the fabric separate for you! Lots of love Lenneke

followers

***