.

Thursday 21 October 2010

the circus





these are some outttakes from my latest project. i had such a good time, so many things to see, so many scenes that just ask to be captured. sometimes, in the buzz of it all, and the low light, i didn't hold quite still enough (or the others didn't). but even those more elusive takes bring back the atmosphere and make me smile.

for those of you looking for a corner view on 'holiday photos': i'm afraid i didn't get a proper break this year. but if you like, you can take a look at some impressions from my trip to the venice biennial last year here.

p.s.: note the near empty litre-bottle of chocolate milk under the bench in the first image. not everyone drank beer or prosecco at the opening of this year's art forum, it seems.

follow my blog with bloglovin

13 comments:

Pascale said...

I love these photos... So I should wear sexy tights next week ?
!-)))

kristina - no penny for them said...

tehehe. i guess it's too cold for that around here...

you should have seen all those crazy fashion choices. it was such fun to people watch!

l i s e said...

love these photos very much...

Sammi said...

those tights in the top picture are awesome :D

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Are these from the Art Forum? Love the stockings on the first picture :-)

MANDY said...

I second that ... and I love your biennial pics from last year, so so great !!!

alessandra said...

I like this photos too.
I can see your point of view!
: )

jana said...

these are beautiful. and the venice ones...make me want to go on a holiday :)

joana said...

chocolate milk is a must!
love the photos, specially the last one. the soft tones ad shadow are lovely

la ninja said...

I had hot chocolate at 2am at a café yesterday. perhaps not the coolest of drinks on a friday night, but I was freezing cold.
choccie milk is, indeed, a must :)

Anonymous said...

Spotted that bottle and smiled. Like something I could have left behind! Usually, I comment on the comments I receive on my own blog, but this time I felt I had to say something "in person". Thank you, Kristina, for leaving something for me to read, to make me all teary-eyed and smiling!

P R I M O E Z A said...

very interesting - makes you wonder about the woman...

Fine Little Day said...

Wish I could walk in shoes like that.

followers

***