.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

thank you!



look what blanca sent me the other day - the nicest card from polaroid notes, some little goodies and such a kind message, saying thank you for being part of her blogosphere. i was so touched. this really is way too kind. i still feel so grateful to all the people making up the blogosphere for having me at all. it has been such a welcoming place for me. or rather, you have been so welcoming. there are countless things i wouldn't have done or tried without your feedback. and that's the truth. your feedback really is something i treasure. like a smooth pebble in my pocket. something that keeps me thinking about things. keeps me on my toes. keeps me from being lazy. makes me more courageous and adventurous in my creative endavours than i'd otherwise be.

so thank you! blanca. and everybody stopping by here regularly. and everybody leaving me their thoughts in the comments section.

so, dear readers, would you mind terribly leaving me a quick comment, saying who you are and where you are based? i'd love that.

22 comments:

máni said...

i am the girl with your photographs on her kitchen wall. hehe. ;)
greetings from neukölln!

Unknown said...

i am the girl who dreams with clouds of colours, from the north of spain. Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Thanks to you too.

jane said...

unexpected kindness! the best. happy day dear!

Harnett-Hargrove said...

I like your eye. -Jayne

l i s e said...

i'm lise from france, live in Provence
and i love your photos
happy day

Isabelle said...

colorful thoughts from Poland ... please continue to enchant us with your beautiful pictures

likeschocolate said...

It really is a pleasure to visit your site. Your photos are so creative and wonderful. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Hannah Sadie said...

I'm from dreary Halifax, Nova Scotia and I love your work and the sweet comments you leave on my blog. Thank you for being you!

Anonymous said...

love that keep calm pin. great post!

xo Alison

Jacqui said...

hi kristina! your photography is always inspiring. have a great rest of the week!

- jacqui from chicago.

Unknown said...

hi, you know who I am :)
I agree so much with what you write.
And what a sweet suprprise you received :)

Hope Chella said...

Both of your blogs make me smile :) xxxo

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

I love surprises!

la ninja said...

I don't terribly mind or mind terribly, no.

I'm la ninja from barcelona, a resident of amsterdam (but you already knew that very much, didn't you?)

Marion said...

well i don't really need to tell you, you already know that !!!
I loooove the badge !! So cool.

kristina said...

kristina, I love your way with words, how you create pictures with them. like what you wrote above: "a smooth pebble in my pocket".
you know who and where I am :-) for those who don't know, I'm kristina and I live in the south of sweden.

Lollipop said...

oh wow, what a lovely blog you have!
I'll be back soon...

outi said...

greetings from helsinki <3
"keep calm and carry on", i like that..

isabelle said...

i think you know where i am :)
so so sweet present!

Anonymous said...

I'm Inna from Finland, but I guess you already knew that=) I really like your blog.. your photos are inspiring! and that present, it's so lovely.

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

what a beautiful gift - and such an amazing gesture. lucky you :)

spudballoo said...

I had a little package from her too, just gorgeous...made me cry a little bit actually as Blanca is THE sweetest and kindest person xx

Well, I'm Jude from the UK! Hellooooooooooo....xx

followers

***