.

Thursday 20 August 2009

morning!




i was wondering why i am feeling a bit funny and realised i had forgotten to have breakfast. (i bet this never happens to jen, who always records her morning meals so beautifully.) but i am a bit like that. there seem to be so many things going on in my mind lately that there just isn't enough room for everything. i remember when i was ten or eleven, i once when to school without my schoolbag. i had to walk 15 minutes to get to the schoolbus stop, then a 45 minute ride to school and i still only noticed when the teacher asked us to take out our books. little miss head in the clouds.

anyway, these are some more pictures from my weekend at the sea. i love that old garden. and the weather was so beautiful that we had breakfast out on the terrace every morning. bliss.

have a good day!

16 comments:

PROVINS said...

There is nothing like german breakfeast!!

Palmer and Co said...

Oh, I love these shots! Perfect lighting! I'd really love a clothes line.

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

what a good way to start the day!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are more and more beautiful !!! is it because of your visit to Arles ?!!! Enjoy your time ! Bises

Amy C said...

such beautiful photos they are really special.
p.s. we can't order online from IKEA in the USA - isnt that silly!
Amy (from Stickers and Stuff)

kristina said...

beautiful shots! you know, I once went to my viola lesson without my viola... :-)

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Mmmm, Schovit!! Chocolate milk always reminds me of Denmark and summer-probably because we were only allowed to drink it when we were on holiday in the summer. Lovely photos!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

what a cute story, i hope the teacher wasn't too hard on you :)

beautiful photos. love the clothes line photos, so pretty and full of summer.

;) said...

I hope you don't forget it this morning... In fact... your pictures, for all of the bloggers that can see them - are better than a breakfast ;)

julia said...

lecker lecker!

Rynke said...

Hahaha, funny story! :)
Love your photos!

Veja cecilia said...

thanks for commenting on my blog and leading me here to your beautiful place:) I´ll be back!

Fine Little Day said...

Fun story :) I like these photos!

julochka said...

i especially love the second one. the embroidered lace doily looks wonderful in the sunshine. i can almost smell the smell of fresh laundry, just looking at these!

kristina - no penny for them said...

oh dear, have i not thanked you yet? so sorry!

i really appreciate your comments - they make me very happy, so keep them coming! :)

i really love having breakfast outside, with fresh laundry on the clothes line and all that within the little sanctuary of a garden. hope to have one myself sometime in the future, that would be a dream.

cabrizette: merci, you are too sweet.
kristina: ha, we must be kindred spirits, i knew it :)
amy: hope you get your hands on them somewhere!
julochka: fresh laundry is one of the best smells ever, isn't it?!

kristina said...

I knew it too ;-)

followers

***