.

Thursday 13 August 2009

first steps




finally got my act together and set up a flickr account. it will probably take a while until i get my head around it properly, but it's a start. (i may just start bugging you with questions...) would love to see you there! 

these pictures were taken on a market, on a hot summer's day in saint-martin-de-craux, not far from arles. i so miss the sun-drenched flavours of the south.

p.s.: thank you so much for all your feed-back so far on my camera question! some of you dropped me a comment, some of you sent me an email. thank you, thank you for your thoughts and ideas, this is such a big help. i'm still happy to hear what you are thinking, so leave me a comment if you like (i do read english, french, dutch and german, so any of these languages is fine ;))!

7 comments:

Palmer and Co said...

LOVE that tomato shot! Beautiful!

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

i am visiting your blog for the first time. the mood you've created in these photographs with the color, composition, light & texture is lovely...very nice work.

Isabelle said...

great market shots !! I love them !!

Polly said...

those prunes are mouthwatering...

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

love the tomatoes!!

have a great weekend!!

Ulrika said...

Lovely pictures! So pale and nice colors.

kristina said...

so glad you're on flickr :-)

followers

***