.

Tuesday 28 April 2009

stop and eat




much of these past few weeks has been really busy, to a point where just sitting down for a meal seemed like an extravagant luxury. i've become quite an expert at fixing quick eats, which i don't really like - i'd much rather take my time to prepare food, at best for a meal with friends. but sometimes...

i loved to start my mornings with some sweet buttered bread with raisins and a milky coffee. for lunch it was sandwiches. and i tried a spring version of scrambled eggs - using the basil flavoured olive oil a friend brought me back from a trip to the south of france and adding a generous handful of fresh, cut or torn basil into the mix. nice.

now, today is tuesday - which means tuesday dinner with a group of friends, a little tradition that has grown over the last year or so. tonight it's my turn to cook and i'm still undecided what to choose... but i'm so looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Palmer and Co said...

Um, I'll take all three... thanks! Delicious photos!!

Palmer and Co said...

I'm totally digging this blog too... I could go a little nutty making comments...

kristina - no penny for them said...

comment away ... :)

followers

***