.

Saturday 25 April 2009

gymnastics






spring is in the air and i remembered this vintage book i had sitting on my shelves somewhere. when i finally found it i was so delighted with it - a shame these days so few publishers work with two-colour line illustrations, it just works so well.

sadly, i have to admit my personal fitness regime has so far been limited to lifting the book and turning the pages...

p.s.: the book is from 1973, a special edition issued by one of the oldest german women's magazines, 'brigitte'. long out of print but available on abebooks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tini,

with respect to your personal fitness regime: "Schwingen Sie beim Gehen kräftig mit den Armen." That will do.

Fine pictures. Enjoy your blog!

Matti

Toujours Dimanche said...

You got great blogs (I just come from Mostly Berlin)! I feel I'll find great things looking around here... like this book, So funny and cute!

followers

***