.

Monday 23 November 2009

monday inspiration



1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. radio, 4. silly forest, 5. Dainty #1, 6. Untitled, 7. le camping, 8. Metal Plaid Thermos, 9. Untitled

be inspired by these flickr finds - love them all, particulary the touch of the banana peel on sandra juto's beautiful photo of a café table in gothenburg.

am really quite tired at the moment. translation work keeping me busy all the way through the weekend while i'm also teaching at the moment. only this week to go though, juggling two jobs, then it's back to "only" one!

have a good week.

13 comments:

jane said...

i love your monday inspirations! happy week kristina!

Jeannette said...

I totally agree with Jane...your Monday inspirations are the best.
Hope you have a bit more relaxed week or are you still swamped with work?
Take care, Jeannette

máni said...

you picked wonderful pictures. i wish you lots of energy for all the work!!!

Unknown said...

I love the deep colours of your inspirations this week! Good luck with your two jobs!

april said...

danke für die wunderbaren montagsinspirationen. ich sende dir viel superenergie, kraft, ein lächeln und gemütliche teestunden. liebe grüsse von herzen*

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

This is a beautiful collection! Thanks for including my picture ;-)

Ulrika said...

Beautiful mix.
I have added photos of my fridege ;) and a thank you on my blog.
Have a good rest of the Tuesday!

Kaylovesvintage said...

the second one is also my fav one

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful and I have just found it! I leave a small footprint from Sweden!

Peace & Love

Agneta

Can I add you to my 'love love love' list?

Marion said...

pretty !!!
i tagged you on my blog, you want to play along ?

;) said...

A beautiful monday... and a real inspiration !! I like these pictures...

Veja cecilia said...

very inpiring, thanks for sharing!

Fine Little Day said...

Great picks, thanks.

followers

***