i was tagged by natsumi and shortly after also by temps perdu to reveal seven things about myself. i kind of wondered if there's anything to reveal about myself - that notion seems to imply that i'm in any way mysterious and i don't think i am. i'll try anyway.
1. cutting up apples brings back childhood memories. many an evening after my younger brothers and sisters had gone to bed, my mum used to sit in the kitchen and peel and cut apples in quarters, than eights. and always shared them with me.
2. i wish i was somewhere warm right now. driving a convertible down a coastal road in the south of france with boyfriend would do nicely. i'd wear a headscarf and big sunglasses. of course.
3. i haven't had a really good read in a long time. and i love losing myself in a book.
4. i have a three-legged black cat named riga. we met on the internet, so to speak. she was listed by the local pet rescue place as "child of sorrow". she won't ever cuddle up to you and is very mistrustful. it took me four years to let me give her a proper tickle. i don't want to know what caused her to be like that.
5. i used to speak french fluently. now i speak a leeeetle bit, after half a bottle of wine, that is.
6. i wanted to have red hair and freckles when i was six. i still kind of do.
7. i do most things in life five to ten years later than anybody else.
so there. oh - do play along if you like. leave us a comment below, will you? so we can stop by.
p.s.: the second photo got posted because i love coffee. but that's not a revelation.